for W3c validation
Who we are
4D Monitoring collects, uses and is responsible for certain personal information about you.
The personal information we collect and use
- Information you give us.
- When you contact us via the website contact form, we collect your name, Company name, email address, phone number and any information you include in your message.
- When you contact us via our email address, we collect your contact details (such as your email address) as well as any information you include in your enquiry.
- When you correspond with us by phone, we may collect your name and contact details, as well as information you give us during the call.
- Information we collect about you.
- When you browse our website, we collect your browser data using Google Analytics. This may include IP address and browser type.
- When you browse our website, we will also collect information about your visit, including referring URLs, the pages you’ve visited and the length of time you were on certain pages.
- Find out more about how our third-party tracking tools are compliant with GDPR:
- Information we receive from other sources.
- This information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or other services we provide, such as our 4D Monitoring platform (in this case we will have informed you when we collect that data if we intend to share it internally and combine it with data collected on this website. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data).
- We are working closely with third parties (including business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks and analytics providers). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Find out more in our cookies policy, here.
How we use your personal information
- to process an enquiry form completed by you, via our website
- to process and enquiry by you, made via phone or email
- to process a request for a brochure or expressing an interest in one or more of our products
- to provide your information to our marketing department who may contact you by post, telephone or email to request feedback and comments on our services or to provide information to you which may be of interest to you
- to provide your information to our agents and service providers for the purposes set out in the 3 above
- if applicable, to process your application for employment or to retain a copy of your CV in case of suitable future opportunities
- we use your browser data, provided by Google Analytics and Lead Forensics, to count the number of visitors; to see how visitors move around our website; and to recognise when you return to our website. This data enables us to improve our website user experience, and analyse the effectiveness of our sales and marketing efforts
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with information, products and services that you request from us
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about good or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, you will be able to withdraw your consent by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality and security
There are a limited number of circumstances where we may share some or all data about you, such as:
- With our sub-contractors, who assist us in the provision of the services we provide you
- In the event that our business assets are ever sold to or purchased to another company
- If we are under duty to disclose or share personal data about you in order to comply with any legal obligation at the request of public authorities
By submitting data, you agree to the collection, transfer and storing or processing of data about you for the purposes described in this policy.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with select third parties, including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you
- advertisers or advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you or others. (We will not share information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers)
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement in the optimisation of our site
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you
Access to your personal data
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to email@example.com